Saturday, May 29, 2010

It Begins

Day 1
Sunny and beautiful day.
I went to my first session during lunch break.
50 jump rope x 5 made my legs tired ! Push ups were hard!!
I ate half a sandwich for lunch and the other half , tofu and steamed vegetables (potato, carrot, broccoli and pumpkin) for dinner. I did not drink beer because I knew that I would drink whole can. I did not eat sweets either.

I am 52 and going to be 53 in August.
I gained 10kg since I stopped running (Jan. 2009 was the last time I ran.)
I used to run in the trail with much younger people. That was hard. I ran several races in the mountain. And I hurt my knees and I had to go through very hard break up with my boy friend. I stopped my work out class. My Yoga teacher got pregnant and she had to stop her class.
I exercise less and less and eat more and more last winter.
I live with 12 year old, female Labrador. I used to walk her 1-2 hours every day. But now she is old and we don't walk so much. I drive to work. Not good at all.

Finally I decided this has to be changed.

So I chose to do PCP!

I am thrilled to share this blog with my PCP mates!
Since English is not my first language, I may make many mistakes but you will forgive me, right?



5 comments:

  1. haha on a side note. I kind of love the fact that a diet of limes = Sarah jessica parker.
    This makes this my favorite header.

    ONE MORE DAY, can't wait to start!

    we will all do brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naoko, you could write in gibberish and I would still forgive you. Your English is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing WONDERFULY! I just woke up so will begin day one NOW haha the reality of having to orkout in 20 minutes is sinking in. Oh well, less talk more action! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naoko I'm happy to see this post! Welcome to PCP, I'm glad you're part of our team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my age!! (well close - I'm 51) You look so young in your picture. Your english is very very good. Not to worry at all! So thrilled that you are on the other side of the world but with me! go go go go!!

    ReplyDelete