Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2

I got up at 5:20, went downstairs, Oh my muscles hurt!
Breakfast was whole wheat bread with vegimite, steamed chicken and vegetable. Coffee.
Left home at 7:15.
Another nice day. It would be nice to be at the beach. But I had to proofread my comments for the report cards. All the exams are finished but students are back and they have not motivation or whatsoever, so we watched movies. I had half a banana with low fat yogurt during morning recess.

After I did my work out in my classroom during free time, my muscles hurt more. I don't dislike this feeling. As my muscles get back to me I should be able to burn my fat!!
And I ate a little more than half of my lunch, maybe two third ?

I walked the beach with my dog. Saw some dog friends. Pikkorik, my dog seemed to be happy to meet dog owners.
Dinner was Katsuo no sashimi, Tofu, Natto, Steamed vegetable and half a kiwi fruit for desert.










3 comments:

  1. Naoko, sounds like you had a great day! My Day #2 is just getting started, but I hope it goes as well as you. What do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up Natto. Sounds interesting. How does it taste? I bet I could find it at some Asian stores around here...I love trying new things.

    Glad you had a nice second day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes I LOVE the feeling of burnt muscles and that delightful pain! congrats on getting through day 2!

    I always did love those classe best were we watched movies.

    ReplyDelete