Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 11 & 12 Summer Vacation !!




Faculty had to work until 12 noon yesterday. School served breakfast at 9 am.
I carefully chose what to eat.
2 small slices of bread, scramble egg, sauteed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, fruit cocktail and yogurt!
There were sausages, bacons, muffins, of course I passed them.
This breakfast gathering was the time for us to meet everyone before the end of school.

Well, another school year went. It goes faster each year.

I had dinner with my friend at an Italian Restaurant just opened the other day. It is 2 min. walk from my house. Again I chose what I eat very very carefully. See the pictures.
I had a sip of Supumante and we shared the dishes.

I did my workout late in the night.
I had more difficulty with jump rope. My legs got stiff around 90 jumps and I tripped several times. I had to have a good night sleep.

Day 12

My dog woke me up at 5:45 am. Noooooooo! Don't wake me up so early on the first day of my summer vacation!
I got up reluctantly and prepared my breakfast.
I thought I'd better take my dog for walk before breakfast so I went for a walk at the beach. It was already quite warm. My dog suddenly had an urge to dip in the sea ! She looked so happy!
But it means that I had to go in and I have to shampoo her afterwards. And I did the laundry.
So had breakfast at 8:45. 3 small slices of bread, avocado, steamed vegetables, egg white ( I have to watch my cholesterol ) coffee, fruit and yogurt ( in stead of milk )!

The sea was a bit rough when I went for a walk. There are 6 Umi no ie (beach house that serves food, drinks, shower and sometimes live music ) are under construction.
Last summer, I went one of them almost every night after walking my dog and had a beer, socialized with my neighbors. This summer I have to ask the owner to have sparkling water and some steamed vegetables, steamed chicken and brown rice dinner for me. Because it is so nice to have evening time at the beach.
Yoga class is also offered at the beach house in the morning every weekend followed by breakfast. Really, really looking forward to!!

I did today's workout in 30 min. 700 jump rope was challenging.
My resistance band's handle came off. This is the one I borrowed from the school Gym and it was already worn out. So I ordered online. I hope I get it soon.

Happy Day 12!









4 comments:

  1. that giant shrimp/prawn/lobster looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royce, It was delicious!!! Grilled with some herbs. Good choice, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sea! It sounds so exotic where you live.

    I'm incredibly impressed that you can do all these jumps. And inspired. You've worn out the rope... ha!

    I love thinking of you on the other side of the world, walking this same walk with me!

    ReplyDelete