Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 10, Graduation Ceremony

It was a long day....
Regular classes+whole school assembly+locker clean out+yearbook distribution.
I ate my dinner (chicken, vegetables, brown rice in a lunch box) in my car.
Graduation ceremony 7:00 pm ~9:30 pm
I got home at 10:30 pm and did my workout!
It was really really hard to do the workout after the long day but I did it.
I passed the cakes that were served after the graduation. I am doing all the right things.
One more day to go!!!



5 comments:

  1. 2 things that are extremely impressive: you didn't have the cakes at graduation, and you worked out at 10:30 after getting home! Both of those took extra focus and dedication. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, wow! 10:30 PM, by that time last night, I was thinking, I don't care what needs to be done. It's bedtime! Good job, Naoko!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara and Jenny, Thank you, thank you! I really appreciate your comments. I feel good!
    Your comments reminded me that I should praise my students more !
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Naoko! ooh 10.30pm, thats great dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a strong mind, the body will follow! You have already begun your mastery of PCP -- keep it up and congrats!

    ReplyDelete