Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 20 Japan lost 1-0 to Holland

My PCP workout gears and my deck where I jump everyday.
This morning I woke up a little late because I had a radio program to listen to in the midnight last night. My former student who plays for Danish Team "Horsens" was interviewed about the Danish team. He spoke in Japanese. He speaks pretty good Japanese but not a native speaker. He did pretty good answering the question. I felt like I'm his Mother listening to his interview.... anyway this is why I stayed up late last night.

First thing I do in the morning is to take my dog for a walk. Yesterday many surfers are out in the sea. We are getting more and more surfers lately. It used to be a sort of a secret point but not anymore.
As soon as I get home I go out to my deck and start jumping.
Then my least favorite lunges. But today's menu says that 20 seconds rest between sets! Well still hard for me. I don' t like the even day's menu because of lunges, push ups and triceps dips. It took about 45 minutes and I am dead tired.
I took shower and ate my breakfast. Steamed vegetables, cherry tomato, avocado, boiled egg, whole wheat bread, coffee, fruit, yogurt.

It's 1:20 pm but I am so tired from the workout and not hungry yet.
I think workout menu now is something the maximum I could do with my present ability. Am I going to be strong enough to do harder workout ????




1 comment:

  1. urrrgh lunges, ive said this about a zillion times, but they are my least favourite too! i hate them! oh i know, so good with the 20secs rest. yep you will get stronger as we go along so as it gets harder youl be able to do it!

    ReplyDelete