Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 17

Did my workout!
100x 3+200x2+150x1=850
I have been jumping 100 at a time but I challenged 200 today!! Feel good.
When I finished my workout I was boiling hot so I jogged to the beach and swam for 5 min.
Sun is shining, water felt so good and I felt so happy!


I have never felt this happy since when??

When I was running it was quite hard and I have never had a feeling of accomplishment. There are always people who are running longer distance and much faster than me. They were in their 30's and I was 49!
I hurt my knees and I quit running.

Happy memory...
I remember when I did the sea kayak crossing from Aomori (Norther tip of Honshu island, Japan) to Hokkaido. 10 hours of paddling, endurance not a race.
I was dead tired but I felt so good when I reached Hokkaido with bunch of other kayakers.
This challenge gave me confidence and happy memory.





3 comments:

  1. Who cares how good anyone else is. You can only be your best YOU! Sounds like your getting back to that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no I am not getting back to that feeling.
    I am happy that I chose PCP. I do not have to compete. I just face myself. And I am glad that I have team mates!

    ReplyDelete