Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 18

I wanted to finish morning walk with my dog, my workout, shower and breakfast before I leave home for my 9:00 am appointment.
I woke up at 5:50 am. Well I set my alarm at 5:00 am but I couldn't get up.
I went for a walk and at the beach my dog friends were gathered so a little bit of socializing. Dog friends are interesting. We don't know each other's name just dog's names, age, breed etc.
I fed my dog and started jumping.
I decided 200 at a time. So tiring that I have to rest more than I was jumping 100 at a time. I don't know which is better. But my feet get stiff after 200 and I can't do more. Every 200, I have to walk around and catch up my breath.
I really hate lunges. I can't do 4 reps without rest. I get out of breath and my muscle just above my knees are stiff. I will do more squats if I can alternate, but I suppose Patrick would say lunges develop different muscles so you have to do them. Every menu has the reason!
I think can manage rowing, curl and forward shoulder raise 4 reps, but not lunges 4 reps without rest!!!
I was dead tired after the 4th reps of leg up, but I did not have time to rest, I had to take shower and get dressed.
When I was eating my breakfast, I felt like falling asleep. I wanted to go back to bed.
But I had 9:00 appointment at beauty salon.
I wanted to go to the beauty salon before the Prom but the last month of school was so hectic that I didn't manage to go.

Among 7 people in our Pied Piper Team, I think am the one who has the most time now. I am on my 2 months summer holiday and I am single without kids. I only take care of my 12 year old dog. So I am not going to complain. Actually I have nothing to complain. I have a plenty of time to prepare my food, keep the blog and do the workout. Especially I can go to Yoga garden to do my workout with Patrick once a week, I feel very very privileged. And I feel so good about doing PCP and I feel so fortunate to meet my team! Thank you guys !
Thank you for being there!




7 comments:

  1. I FEEL FORTUNATE to have you on My team!

    You don't complain as much as I do, so it's refreshing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your summer schedule, Naoko! Sounds fabulous. :)

    I think it's especially funny that you don't know the names of all your dog owning friends! :) Dogs are funny...I'm a cat person. But, it would be such a disaster to bring my cats to play with other cats. Fur flying, yowling, hissing...not a pretty sight.

    Keep trying with those lunges, they'll fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. なおこさん頑張ってますね!!!お休みっていいね!!私はビリー(30分プログラム)と20分ジャンプロープ+5min腹筋、を交互にやっています。まりかも帰って来て
    ママ業とワークアウト充実してまーす。来週マリカと一緒にランチしませんか?
    Yukiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an athlete..! Wonderful.

    Your attitude is so positive and you enjoy exercise and pushing your body. I want more of that!

    Thanks for inspiring us all to seize the day and enjoy this program.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Masato(Yukiko)
    ランチしましょう!!!ワークアウトは11時半からで多分12時半には世がガーデンを出られます。汗だくだと思うけど。

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm grateful to have you on this team too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A walk on the beach with a dog would be sooo nice! i miss animals, we are planning to travel nxt yr so cant have animals yet :(. aww 2 months holiday, im so jelous! haha. uuulgh i hate lunges too, they take forever!

    ReplyDelete