Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 13

My new resistant band arrived. It is purple (second easiest one) and has plastic handles.
I did my workout before lunch.
700 jumps went smoothly. I think it's because I had enough sleep.
New resistant band was not so good when I did the Standing Ovation. Plastic handles were pushing against my hand and hurting me.
I sweat like a waterfall so I vacuum cleaned the house.

At 3 pm I went to a Spa and had the most luxurious time!!!
I went home and cocked vegetables, green and yellow zucchinis, carrot, potato, bell pepper and sayaendo (I don't know the English name for it).

I saw "One True Thing" on DVD.
Good movie. Meryl Streep, William Hurt, Renee Zellweger are great actors.

Breakfast
whole wheat bread, steamed vegetables, boiled egg white, avocado, coffee
pineapple, melon, blueberry, yogurt

Lunch
whole wheat bread, steamed vegetables, natto, steamed chicken, coffee,

Dinner
brown rice, steamed vegetables, steamed chicken,
pineapple, melon, blueberry, yogurt


I will have dinner with my parents and brother tomorrow in Tokyo.

Started raining.
Rainy season has started officially.



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing well! Hope the family dinner goes okay too. It seems that you can handle yourself in a restaurant, though -- I haven't had the nerve to try yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those handles will mess you up, I'd suggest getting some workout gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. family dinners seem the scariest, they always try to move you to eat the food haha I hope you do well and overcome the teeemptation ! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw a spa, that would be so nice! yep good luck with the family dinner!

    ReplyDelete