Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 22 Hot day!

I went to Yokohama for once a week work out with Patrick and Kazue san.
Since there are many new exercises are introduced this week, Patrick chose Day 25 in stead of Day 22.
After 1150 jumps, I did floor jumps. This is similar to Usagitobi (rabbit jumps) when we did for PE class in elementary school. Chicken wing and V-sit were also new to me. V-sit was really challenging.
Plank and Creep also coming soon! I can't wait!

I had lunch with my colleague at Restaurant. Brown rice, tofu hamburg, bamboo shoot, hijiki (seaweed), and salad. It's supposed be a healthy food but it was salty to me. And it was not enough vegetables.
I was so thirsty that I drank 3 classes of water.
I will pack my lunch next Tuesday. My vegetables, chicken and bread.

After lunch I wanted go home, take shower and take a nap but I had a dentist appointment.
I've been postponing to go to the dentist for such a long time so I had to :(

I missed my afternoon tea, so I was very very hungry and tired when I got home.
But I took my dog for a walk first. Some people I know were drinking beer at the beach house (under construction).
But I was fine sitting right next to them watching the sunset. I was really hungry. All I need was shower and dinner!

Dinner: Steamed vegetables (zucchini, carrot, potato, sayaendo peas) and mini tomato, Grilled salmon with black pepper and rosemary (my favorite), Fruit (mango, pineapple,blueberry, banana), Yogurt.




4 comments:

  1. It's very interesting to taste restaurant food after eating very low salt for a while. I was at Starbucks yesterday with my husband, who was eating a peanut butter cookie. I had the tiniest taste of it, and I was astonished at the salt. That was practically the only thing I could taste. It sounds like you're eating really well! And I can see it in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a big difference in your arms between this week's pictures and week 1 - good job Naoko!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, you're going to LOVE the Plank!

    Its funny, even at home parties/BBQs, when people try to accomodate the PCP diet and use less salt, it always still seems salty, so when I ask how much salt they put in it is still a TON...just shows you how brainwashed we are.

    ReplyDelete