Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 21 Summer Solstice

1000 jumps....I did it.
Food: as usual....
Breakfast: steamed vegetables, boiled egg, whole wheat bread, fruits, yogurt
Lunch: steamed vegetables, grilled salmon, whole wheat bread,
Dinner: steamed vegetables, boiled prawn, fruits, yogurt

I have sore muscles in my side.

My friend came and of course I told her all about PCP!
She didn't say anything negative about it. She even asked me if you can write your blog in Japanese.... she was quite interested.

At 5:00 I get tired and weak. It's like this every day.
But after dinner I feel fine.


6 comments:

  1. Yeah, Naoko, I have the same problem with the 4:00 - 6:00 hours. I've been trying to save my afternoon snack until about that time to stave off the hunger till dinner. It kinda works. But, that time of day is prime snacky time for me and it's hard to resist the temptation to eat a bit extra. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you too have this 5 pm crisis!
    My afternoon tea is "80 ml yogurt" and it is not really enough. I guess I just have to eat my dinner early and go to bed early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the first weeks of PCP I felt more of everything: more hungry, more tired, more awake, more energized... but I definitely noticed how eating different foods affected that energy level. Trying to eat every 2-3 hours helped me. And taking naps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling what jennifer wrote just above me. More of EVERYTHING.

    the extreme energy mixed with the extreme tired and they don't even balance eachother out, they just take turns controlling your body.

    I have faith that after a week or two we will be feeling brilliant!

    After the carbs I usually feel exhausted, the breakfast meal especialy ...because it is the biggest.

    So I think we just got to tough that one out.

    You're tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "1000 jumps. I did it."

    Yes, there's what we're looking for! Grim Enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same thing, in the late afternoon I'm about to chew my own arm off -- either that or I'm about to pass out. The afternoon snack helps a bit but it's still the hardest part of the day. I'm just trying to stay strong and remember how good my dinner will taste when I finally get it!

    ReplyDelete