Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 9

















Below is today's lunch. Steamed vegetable, steamed chicken (sasami), Bread, Morning snack fruit.
Middle is my brunch last weekend. Marinated chicken on top of bread.

I was surprised that I have 6 slices of bread (90g)for lunch. But I am sure I need them.


I have just finished today's workout. I am dripping. I tripped several time while jumping. Lunges never easy for me. I am going to take shower!!!!!

And top one is today's dinner. Boiled shrimp, steamed vegetables and brown rice. I didn't have time for afternoon tea, so fruit and yogurt for desert.

Tomorrow night is High School Graduation. I will pack lunch and dinner.


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful meal! And roses..you get the award for most domestic bliss...

    Yes it is great to be so full isn't it! This could be fun after all...

    Hang in there, you are doing great Naoko..

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! 6 slices IS alot! I thought 3 was pushing it. Colorful dishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dishes look really good! I need to make mine more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. your meal looks tastier than my meal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vegetables are just steamed. But if you choose variety of colors, they look good. I liked shrimp, vegetables and brown rice combination.
    I over steamed zucchinis and they didn't taste so good.

    ReplyDelete