Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 31 HOT & HUMID JAPANESE SUMMER!!!

Sorry I was a bit lazy on posting.

Every Tuesday I go to Yokohama to do the workout with Patrick.
In the morning when I read Patrick's email, I was one of the people who thought I can choose one of two at first then realized that I have to do both.
What?!
I do floor jump after lunge !!!
I knew it's coming, I know it.
So I'm prepared to do the up graded workout!

We did the Day 30 in stead of 29 in order to do Chest Drop with Patrick.
Oh it was hard.
I was pathetic.
I just could not lift my body up. I had to put one foot on the floor for support.
This is hard!!!!


I stayed up late on Tuesday night, precisely I went to bed at normal time but woke up in the middle of night.
I watched WC Football  Japan vs Paraguay. Actually missed most of the game because I woke up at 1:00 am. I thought the game must have been over but I could hear my neighbor cheering from outside so I turned TV on and it was the time for penalty kick. The result was Japan made 3 and Paraguay made 5.  I couldn't go to sleep for a while.

As a result I couldn't wake up early enough to do my workout before 9:30 appointment.
Bummer!

It was very pleasant last night at the beach.
I stopped at the beach house ( it is till under construction but almost finished for July 10 open ).
I sat with my beach friends, chat while watching the sun set.
My dog is at my feet relaxed.
Everybody else was drinking beer but I sipped green tea. I was happy and very peaceful. Before it gets completely dark I went home.


I did Day 29 workout which is the day I have to do floor jump after my least favorite LUNGE!  
I was worn out. 
After I took shower I thought I don't have enough energy left to eat my dinner. 
But thankfully it is just apple, banana, egg white and yogurt. 
Easy to prepare. And I have my steamed vegetable ready in the fridge.


I tend to stay up late and get up late during my holiday. It is OK during the winter but now it's very hot and I must walk my dog while it is cooler.


I got up at 9:00 am which is unforgivable time. 
Well rested ? yes but I was not focused for at least 2 hours.
I hate when I do this. 

I leave for KOBE tomorrow. It is going to be interesting how I keep my PCP diet. 
I will do my best. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with pcp diet in Kobe, youl be fine! sitting on the beach drinking a beer sounds sooo good, good on you with your green tea! you are looking great in your pic this week!

    ReplyDelete