Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7 & *


This is my dog, Pikkorik. She is 12 years old. She likes to walk but not as much as she used to.
We used to walk all morning on weekends.

I bought Lasagna at my favorite Deli on my way home for my last half a meal dinner. And a piece of chocolate cake for desert!!!
Then I bought a lot of fruits and vegetables at supermarket.
I bought half a melon, a mango, blueberries,bananas,broccoli,zucchini,pineapple, avocado, carrots, potatoes...

Did 100x5 jumps at my deck. Not easy but quick.
Then shower. I like this time of the day the most. Today's workout is done and I feel nice and clean and most of all, I can eat my dinner!!
I enjoyed my lasagna without a glass of red wine.

I finished writing report cards comments for my tutor group (Homeroom). Only 3 more days to go. 2 months summer break is waiting !


Day 8
Patrick's information came a little bit late so that I ate two slices of whole wheat bread with vegemite. I used to use cream cheese then changed to cottage cheese to reduce the fat and now vegemite. I guess Vegemite is too salty that I have to cut from my diet.

I ate rap sandwich with tandoori chicken and vegetable from school canteen for lunch.
Banana, half a kiwi,blueberry, yogurt (200g),

At 1:00 pm I was at Yoga Garden Yokohama for my Day 8 workout with Patrick.
Started from 100x6 jumps. I had to walk around each time I finish 100 jumps. Very tiring.
Squats and incline pull ups were so hard !!! I was dripping. Really dripping.
I have to attend the Middle School Graduation Ceremony...I'd better take shower.

Workout is tiring but makes me happy afterwards. My body and mind are gradually adjusting to workout.






3 comments:

  1. I've been doing my jumps in sets of 100 too! I think that's okay -- or it'll have to be okay because I am gasping for air at the end. I'm just trying not to sit down and really relax and chill out between sets -- get going again as soon as I feel like I can possibly jump.

    Tired but happy -- a good place to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you get to work out with Patrick! (jealous in a supportive way, of course...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, yes I have to stop to catch my breath.
    Patrick told me not to rest too long between workout.So it was one after another and I finished in 30 min. I was exhausted!!!

    ReplyDelete