Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 15 & 16

Day 15

I had my workout @Yoga Garden Yokohama.
It was a hot day and I was sweating even before 800 jumps.
Instead incline pull-ups, used a special bar hanging from the door top, did the pull-ups, even Patrick's help they were very very hard for me.
All the menu went very speedy and the rest time was exactly 20 seconds as Patrick has the timer.
I managed to finish in about 30 minutes and I was boiling and sweating like water falls.
It was 12:30 when I left Yoga Garden and my face was red, I was still sweating like my students after PE class!
I saw some shops in Motomachi, I bough ice coffee at Starbucks and ate my packed lunch at the outside table ( steamed vegetable, grilled fish and whole wheat bread ).
My former student and his parents came. He went to Canada to play Ice Hockey for High School and went to University in Finland. It was so nice to see my student after many years.
This is something great about teaching.

Day 16
Skipped breakfast. I have an annual health check today.
I had a gastro-camera and it took for while to recover from it. I was sleepy and weak for a while.
I had lunch at the hospital. Japanese style Bento, vegetable, fish and Udon noodle, very healthy, lightly salted.

When I got home I was so tired that I had to take a nap.

In the evening I went to the beach with my dog. I meat more friends at the beach than anywhere else. There were many surfers out there.

I did my workout before dinner.
100 x8 jumps went smoothly but lunges were soooooo hard. 13 was the best I could do and by the time I was doing the 4th set my thighs were burning. It is impossible for me to do 4 sets without any rest. Everybody OK with no rest???
When I finished the last leg up, I could not get up for a while.

Dinner: steamed carrot, sayaendo ( field pea), zucchini, gobo ( burdock root), potato, and grilled salmon with rosemary and black pepper. No cabs this week!
I enjoyed fruit ( mango, melon and pineapple ) and yogurt (in stead of milk)








2 comments:

  1. I can do 4 sets without rest but I'm definitely hurting by the end! I, too, could not move after this mornings workout. Just laid on the floor for 5 minutes. :) Sounds like you're working hard. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. なおこさーん頑張ってますね!!Day 14 にもコメントしました。来週のワークアウトの後一緒にランチしませんか?

    Yukiko

    ReplyDelete