Thursday, June 3, 2010

>Elena I teach Japanese language, one of the modern languages that my school offer.

I just finished my work out. I am dripping. It was a hot day but thank God it's not humid yet.
I did not read the instruction carefully so that I did 50 jumps in stead 60. Woops!
I had sore muscles this morning that I thought I wouldn't be able to go downstairs. Especially my thighs were killing me. But I felt better after 3 sets of squat. I wonder why?

Breakfast: whole wheat bread with vegemite, steamed chicken, vegetables, coffee
Snack: half of banana, yogurt, Golden Crunchnola(Fruit & Nut) and half a cookie!
Lunch: Obento (packed lunch contains rice, fish, vegetables)
I managed to eat only half of rice in my Obento but I ate all the vegetables and fish.

before I go to the meeting at 3:45pm, I ate 5 almonds.

Dinner: Obento, Natto (fermented soy beans, sticky and smell interesting, most of foreigners don't like it), small pack of Tofu, a slice of pineapple for desert.

I am going to see "Sex and The City 2" tomorrow after school. So it means I have to do my workout at school and eat out (challenging).

10 comments:

  1. Sore muscles like to be exercised...perhaps it has something to do with moving the lactic acid around, I don't know the biology behind it. But, I do know that if I sit through sore muscles instead of work through them, they are so much worse!

    Thanks for the description of Natto, also googled it. They look gross, but I still kinda want to try them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soreness will get better soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like natto too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, Natto is a brain food and it is very good for women.

    Patrick, Thank you, I hope it gets better sooooon!

    Elena, Welcome to Natto fan club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jenny -- it's hard to get up and move through the sore muscles because you just want to rest, but that does tend to make it better. I also seem to find that sore muscles are worse 2 days after the exercise, so on day 3 maybe we're feeling the day 1 activity. (Make sense?) It also seems to me that drinking water helps with the soreness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going to see sex in the City tonight! should be good. Hey, you might know my brothers Wife, she also works at Yokohama International School (im pretty sure thats it) - Pj Buchanan. They directed me to the PCP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No martinis after sex and the city 2, it will lead to wild night...OH can't anyway ITS PCP!!!! ha good good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kowhai, Yes I do know Pj. She teaches PE. I teach at Modern Language Building and she is in the Gym so that we seldom see each other. But our new Head Master's wife also has done PCP.


    Royce, No Martinis after SATC2, I went home and I did my workout!

    ReplyDelete