Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 25 & 26




I was watching WC Football Japan-Denmark on TV last night ( it's a day late ). When it's finished I was so sleepy that I did not have energy to post my blog... excuses, excuses....

Anyway my new kitchen scale arrived!!
I've been using old fashioned kitchen scale for long long time.
So I decided to get me a digital kitchen scale for PCP! Luckily I could get it with the points I accumulated with my credit card.



I walked my dog first thing in the morning then I did my workout.
Today when I was doing PLANK, I focused on my muscles !!! I survived!!!
I took shower, prepared my breakfast, ate and read everyone's blog. I always get inspired other people's blog and they get me going!
Happy Day 26!




4 comments:

  1. That scale is DISCONTINUED. I just trudged through a bunch of websites looking for it! Where did you find it? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikhael, discontinued??? really?
    Well I didn't buy it. This is from the list of things you can get depends on the points you collected using AMEX card. I'll look for it. Maybe it's available in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha. Makes sense. Yeah, I really couldn't find it in stock anywhere. It works well, I take it?

    ReplyDelete