Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 28

This Friday I am going to my hometown, Kobe.
I will see my parents, my friends and attend Middle School reunion.

My friends from High School are bunch of very cheerful people. They are planning a birthday party for one of us. Their party is not something you get together and just eat and drink.
It is a talent show!! I am told that we will sing an old Japanese hit song and dance !
AND I am going to be a WORKOUT instructor !
I have to plan 2 or 3 things for them ... Squat? V-sit ( no, no my V-sit is not the shape of V!) Creep?  Floor jump?  It would be hilarious to see them doing the workout !
So all my friends are very supportive of what I am doing.
Lunch will be Tacos so it's very PCP friendly food !
I will bring my Perrier and no one will force me to drink beer.

My mom is sending emails asking what she should prepare and I just replied that I will bring everything and cook at my parents' kitchen. I told them I am not eating any desert otherwise they will prepare something and I don't want to disappoint them. My mom just emailed me saying that my diet is VERY STRICT.   I don't think it's strict. It makes sense and I am enjoying every meal I have.

It's very hot today.
As I vacuum clean my house I did the squat and creep. I feel my muscles are supporting my knees and lower back. Because I didn't get sore back and sore knees afterwards.
Great improvement. My life is lot easier now.

5 comments:

  1. Great! Amazing how quickly your body got the message to shape up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeesss, make them do the creep! No, no...I think that would scare them...that must be worked into. Floor jumps are fun, planks would be good. And, put them to doing some pushups! Those are my suggestions. Have fun, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the creep, thats so hard! that will be nice to go back to your home town! aw theres nothing like parents desert too! thats great you let them know in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creeping and vacuuming. Good heavens, Naoko! What a great use of time!!! I'm going to think of things I can do while creeping. Picking up all the dirty socks my son throws on the floor. Going to get the mail. The neighbors will get true enjoyment out of that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Deborah! My daughter would love to see me doing the creep all over the house!

    Hope you had a great trip, Naoko!

    ReplyDelete