Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 63

Jumping day !
5 minutes was not as bad as I thought it would be. Actually I am surprise that it went fast.

I went grocery shopping and bought so much food. I brought 2 bags for my shopping. One of them is a large size cooler bag and the other is an eco bag. Both of them are full with fruits, veggies, milk, yogurt and were quite heavy. But as I wrote the other day, my shopping is very quick. Saving a lot of time.

I ate out almost every night last summer and spent at least 1000 yen for food and 600 yen for beer, sometimes I had more than one beer. This summer I'm not spending money for eating out.  PCP is saving me a lot of money.

Last night I was on my way home from evening walk, I saw my friend and he gave me some vegetables he just got from the field. They were very fresh and shining.


Some of my friend from High School are growing vegetables. They go to the field and take care of them.
They are in Kobe ( which is near Osaka/Kyoto), so I can't help them. It would be nice to grow your own vegetables.

I look around my house and I see so much stuff that I don't need/use. I really want to get rid of them like I want to get rid of fat from my body.
I want to live simple life.

I learned that I can live without beer and desert.
I don't have any craving.
But I need more sleep and I want more fruits.

I'm wondering if I am using to much cottage cheese lately.
I love cottage cheese and avocado on my bread.
How much is the limit ?

5 comments:

  1. I've always noticed that when I'm buying healthy food, my shopping bags are very heavy. When my shopping bags are light, there's a good chance I'm buying junk!

    There are so many things we can live without. It's nice to live a bit lighter in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I've been overtaken by an urge to pare down as well - simplicity in diet and activity is spilling over to simplicity in the rest of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be reasonable with the cottage cheese and avocado. If you're asking yourself "is this too much?" it's probably too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah im the same with honey! ive been having it pretty much every day, i cant help it, its so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!
    I was afraid that Patrick would tell me about the amount of avocado and cottage cheese.......and now it is OFFICIAL !!!
    I like them soooo much.
    But it's just one more month to go so I should learn to be reasonable. I feel like a little kid : (

    ReplyDelete