Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 87

Thank you everyone who kicked my ass and gave me warm messages for my posts.

I've been teaching at International School for 25 years.
Every year is different.
Today a boy cried in my Gr.6 class. I took him to the principal's office after class.
I wish to be able to teach Japanese without interruption, but there are always other things to deal with especially with younger kids.
So much to be done this week and the next Tuesday is Back to School Night.


I did my workout. As my body gets warm up I found myself not coughing. Interesting.
Today's shoulder exercises were hard. Especially the combination of davinci and forward shoulder raise was hard.

Woooo 3 more days!!

3 comments:

  1. Stu from the other group mentioned that he felt a little bad, but did his workout anyway, and then he felt better. Funny how that happens sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The juggling of your life and yourself begins again!

    You have experience...you can do it and do it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete