Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 64 Morning Dip

At 6:30, Sunny morning, I walked in the shade @ beach with my dog, Pikkorik.
Dog friends were there at the hill. Elli, Black labrador  and Lila, Golden retriever.
Both of them are good friend of Pikkorik, Yellow labrador. They are much younger than Pikkorik, so they are playful. Pikkorik ( she's 12 years old ) does not play so much any more.
But when surrounded by younger dogs, she seems to get a little more energetic.
She went in to the sea and swam a little bit. She likes to be in the water when it's hot to cool down.
But swimming is maybe for the first time in these past 2 years.
Of course the other two also went in to the water and Lila rolled over on the sand !!
It was soo nice to see  Pikkorik in good spirit.

Swimming means that I need to shampoo her !
And after shampoo, she sheds so that I need to vacuum clean.
Thanks God that I am on summer vacation. I have time to do all these.
Both shampooing and vacuum cleaning give me a lower back pain. So I was extra careful about my posture.


I did Day 64 workout before lunch.
5 minutes jump is OK. Much better than the first time I jumped 4 min.
But todays strength exercises were very hard.
Especially legs. The combination of lunge, Pistol squat and floor jump is really challenging.
It took more than 1 hour today. The most challenging menu for me. I am exhausted.

I am happy with new dinner menu.  I am looking forward to protein, AMAYW veggies, fruit for evening snack.
I've been eating a lot of avocado and cottage cheese. I love all kinds of cheese but I gave them up. So cottage cheese is the only one I am enjoying now. And I have half of avocado for breakfast and lunch everyday. But since lunch veggie is AMAYW, I tend to have more avocado. Avocado has vitamin C, E, B6 and Potaccium. But high in calorie, 50 kcal for 30g. Soooo I have to limit the amount.
Only 26 more days to go. I should stick with the diet and workout menu to get the most out of the program.

 Go Team SEXAAAAY!!

4 comments:

  1. I ABSolutely love the name PIkkorik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the name Pikkorik! does it mean anything specific?

    the leg exercises were killer for me too, today. and, i am so jealous you get to have a more normal dinner again! i am still on apple, egg white and milk, sadly. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena, I feel your pain! No normal dinner for us yet. But that just means we're going to be all the more SEXAAAAAY. ;-)

    Sounds like a wonderful morning, Naoko! Very tough workout for me too. I've been really enjoying avocados, too, although I'm definitely careful on the AMAYW portions. It would be really easy to go overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have been missing in action here for a few days. Got distracted by life.

    You are just streaming along - getting sleeker and happier. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete