Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 71

Today was the second day of the workshop in Tokyo.
Interesting lectures about my favorite authors, Banana Yoshimoto and Haruki  Murakami.
Intellectually stimulating. Nice change from relaxing summer holiday. Good to have preliminary drill before school starts.

I brought more veggies for lunch as I was hungry yesterday. But couldn't finish bread. I had those 2 slices bread and half of apple ( it's extra food ) in a green car from Shinagawa to Zushi (my station).



Did my workout at 8:00 pm before dinner. Jumping went well. Workout done in 57 minutes.

I just finished my dinner. It's late.

I read everyone's posts but didn't have energy to write comments.

When I am tired, I can't write English. I can't think in English, even in Japanese. My brain just can't work anymore.
NEMUI !!!!!

One more day in Tokyo.

4 comments:

  1. I love Murakami too!

    Wow, it's hard to do so much when you have to travel so far every day.

    Yes, a lot of bread all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and eat as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naoko your pictures look HOT! Way to go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your doing great Naoko! your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete