Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 90

Workout @ Patrick's studio.
I didn't know about Day 90 workout menu. I didn't receive the email before I leave home so I know nothing about it.
Ah  how far I came in 90 days ! How much strength I gain !!!
Looking back the first week, I was so out of breath by jumping just 300 or so. I got sore muscles from only 4 sets of squats.
I would like to thank my friend Yukiko for recommending this program to me in May.
If I didn't start in June, I wasn't here now.

Patrick took some pictures of me in old pants, new dress and Patrick and me.


What I see in these two pictures is not only the difference in abs and arms, but also the confidence in the posture and in my face.

I always wanted do this pose looking at every one's photos.


My old pants are too big now.


I love my new dress I bought in NYC !!

Still hard to believe we came to Day 90.

I love steamed veggies, fruits and yogurt so much. I really love PCP food. I don't know if I can adjust my appetite in the real world.

I need some time to write the final post. I am still confused.
I had chicken curry at my favorite restaurant for lunch. I used to like this curry so much but it was not as good as it used be. It was salty and I couldn't finish it.
I went home and steamed veggies. I was sooooo happy to have veggies ready for my meals !!

For dinner I went out to the beach to celebrate the last day for the beach house this summer.
They had BBQ and Sangria. There was some pasta salad but no veggies. I was so sad. To me the meal is incomplete without veggies.
I had beer. Because that's I missed so much.
I spent this hot summer without beer, I really don't need it.



Live music was good, jumbe drumming, dancing, lots of friends, lots of fun. My friends celebrated me for finishing the program so I was very happy. I can't live without friends and music, that's for sure.


I will write something later, but I really want to thank Patrick for his patience, support and encouragement. "You're underestimating your ability." stays in my mind forever.
Whenever I think that I can't do this, I will remember your word.
Thank you Patrick !!



Thank you Team Sexaaay!
Thank you all the PCPers !!

I will be back when I put my thought together...

14 comments:

  1. OMEDETOU! Looking good! I was also very doki doki going to the studio for Day 90 workout without know what it was, such a shock how much progress you make in 90 days! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARIGATO, Jason!!

    I have never worked so hard in my life !!
    This is the most intensive 3 months in my life.

    Your Day 90 (a) and (b) inspired me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Naoko!! What a wonderful way to spend your last day!! You look so happy, you glow. :) And, the change is spectacular. Sending you a big, big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look fantastic. I love how the before and after shows how good you feel now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a beauty. Inside and out.

    Much love, peace and joy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The big smile says it was all worthwhile. Congrats on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naoko, you look decades younger than you are! It's so amazing and inspiring! I'm so thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A HUGE congrats to you, Naoko! All of your pictures - especially before/after - are making me grin from ear to ear. You look absolutely wonderful, AND wonderfully happy! And that is the absolute BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naoko, you look fantastic! i love your toned arms! well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work. Steady and consistent! Truly made the "confidence" in your banner shine through.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray! you're complete and lookin AWESOME! wish you could hear me cheering you on. Gotta settle for a cyber ovation - WELL DONE! WELL DONE (clap clap clap)

    agree with louise, the dress looks HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MY DEAR, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! FULL BLOWN SUPERMODEL. Your dress is FEROCIOUS!

    ReplyDelete