Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day80

I overslept this morning. I have to wake up at 5:00 but I woke up at 5:40.


This morning I met my tutor group. Gr.9 students, freshmen at High School.
A lot to cover in 1 hour 40 minutes.
Hand out schedules, permission slips, go over school rules, regulations, expectations, etc.
I kept talking non stop.
Then after the recess we had Secondary School assembly. The auditorium is 5 minute walk from the main building. We have to go through the park. It is a nice park but it wasn't a pleasant walk because of the heat.
By lunch time I used all my energy for today.

I did my grocery shopping on my way home, when I got home I started steaming veggies.

I was not enthusiastic about workout today.
I kept saying "I want to quit!" "I want to quit!" "I want to quit!"
I finished workout at 7:35, took shower, took my dog for a walk.  I felt a pain in my shoulder. All those shoulder exercises hurt my right shoulder.
Dinner was at 9:00, it's late. I want to eat earlier. But I wanted finish the workout before I eat.

I am so glad I did most of PCP during my holiday. I don't think I could do the whole program when I have school everyday. I can manage 10 more days.
I admire everyone doing this program while working full time or raising kid(s).

OK, it's friday tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I think's it's awesome that even through the "I want to quit!" rant, you didn't. You'd be surprised how easy the workout falls into the routine. Some days are better than others, but in the end, it gets done. I have no doubt you'd have made it happen, even with work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting thru this challenging day! I would have a lot of trouble doing the workout at the end of a day like this, so I am very impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes "I want to quit" can just be a mantra, and you don't have to listen to the content of the words, know what I mean? They're just sounds and rhythms but you don't have to obey them.

    Yeah, it's tough to do the workout at the end of the day, but you got it done! Hope the next day is easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first week back at work after holidays is always the worst and dragggggggggs on forever.
    nearly the weekend! only a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, scream "I want to quit" all you want, all the way through your workout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job for getting through your workout! i have those days alot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved what Patrick said recently about the body we have today is the result of the choices we made last week. Don't quit because your next week's body needs you. Think forward.

    You can do it.

    Sending you lots and lots of happy, good, beams of energy.

    ReplyDelete