Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 67

Walked my dog first thing in the morning.
Did the workout before breakfast.
Jumping 5 minutes is not as painful as it used to be.
Squats are fine but pistol squats are the killer. I'm having difficulty with pulling my leg straight.
Shoulder's exercises are fine. V-sit, side crunch are better than plank, so I'm not complaining.
It took me 57 minutes to finish today's workout. Not bad.

I felt like eating whole morning.
Boiled egg white and yogurt after workout, breakfast, morning snack.  A lot of food.

It was very hot during the day.
I walked to the post office and the supermarket to buy eggs.
The heat on the road is like you can cook eggs on a manhole.

I took a nap, I slept through the alarm clock, it was 7:00 pm when I woke up.
I bet I was tired.
Went to the beach to walk my dog, saw some friends at the beach bar and we talked about fish you can catch now. He said he goes fishing in his kayak and catch tuna !!!  Mmmm I have a kayak, should I go fishing to catch my lunch and dinner protein?? That would be nice.

I'm sleepy again. I should go to bed. I am planning to do Yoga tomorrow morning at the beach.
Then Stand Up Paddling with my beach friend.

4 comments:

  1. Naoko that would be so awesome if you caught your own protein! I wish I could go kayaking with you - I love kayaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get your stand up board? I'm trying to import one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elena
    Come to Japan ! We can go kayaking, catch fish, cook at the beach ! I can take you to the fish market in Tokyo and we can have SUSHI there!
    Next time I go to NYC, I would like to do this.
    http://www.brooklynbridgepark.org/go/programs-/-events/kayaking-and-community-rowing


    @Patrick,
    The guy I paddled with is selling stand up board. If you're interested in buying one, let me know. I rent one whenever I want to go paddling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naoko, I saw this article and thought of you:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/05/fashion/05Hamptons.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=hamptons&st=cse

    Stand-up paddling and yoga in one evening!

    ReplyDelete