Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 81

Friday !!
First week is done.
I taught 3 double ( 90 min ) classes today. I'm exhausted.

I took a nap before workout.

Again I kept saying "I want to quit."during the workout.
Yes Tara, it's lake Mantra. I have to say it to get me going.
I was angry that Jumping takes 21 min without rest time and the workout altogether takes 1 hour.
I want to sleep, sleep, sleep.

I wanted to take my dog for a walk, have a beer and a pizza at the beach in stead of workout.
Go to bed before 9:00 p.m.
But now it is already 10:54 now.
I have to take my dog for a walk when it's still cool that is before 6:00 am.

All I want is 10 hour sleep.

Food is ok.
But I can't eat all my carbs.
I had extra fruits.

4 comments:

  1. :-D I can't help but grin. There was one night when I went to bed at 1AM and had to be up at 4:30AM to fit it all in. That day sucked. Good news for you, Naoko! Only 8 more days for you! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, getting thru this difficult day, Naoko! I am with you on needing more sleep - it is hard to fit it all in. Keep up the mantra as long as it gets you thru the workout. You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have a few more days! It's hard to do all of these PCP things and keep up with your regular life too! What a gift that you had most of the summer off to concentrate on the PCP. Good timing.

    ReplyDelete