Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 85 Kick my ass, please !

Last night I did the jumping.
But I did only half of the workout, mostly 3 sets in stead of 5 or 6. I am still sick.
I don't want to do less sets. I wish I could push myself to the limit this week. But at the same time I can't get sick now. I don't want to take sick day off from school in the beginning of the school year.
When I have a cold I tend to develop bronchites.
Teaching job requires a lot of talking in a loud voice. When you teach Gr.6 beginner, you have to talk.
Take my energy away. If you're not in a good shape, kids won't listen to you. So I can't to come to school being tired.

I have lost 1 kg just over the couple of days. Did I loose my muscle?

I will do my Day 86 workout full version tonight. Kick my ass, please !!

5 comments:

  1. As Mikhael said, the orange is touching your blue guy! So close!!! Hang in there, and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, hang in there Naoko! hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you lost muscle! Good thing you had some extra on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fear keeps us from so much! It is hard to make the judgement sometimes when our body is saying "No" because it really needs rest and when it is just afraid. You are a wise woman. Trust your instinct.

    ReplyDelete