Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 72

According to Patrick's email we use calories just getting an apple, chewing apple and digesting apple.

"Total calorie expenditure to eat a 80 calorie apple is 90 calories! "  


Well, last night I was preparing my dinner, today's breakfast and lunch in the kitchen. Boiling eggs, grilling salmon, cutting veggies, steaming veggies, weighing veggies and putting them in containers.
My kitchen was hot with all that boiling, steaming and grilling and I was so busy doing 3 things at the same time. I think to prepare PCP meals, we use so much calories!!


I ate half of my lunch at the reception after the workshop when they gave us our certificates. And I ate the other half in the train. I sat in a Green Car. It costs extra money but worth the money. You have a small table and reclining seat. It is 1 hour trip from Shinagawa to Zushi. I finished my lunch, read a book and slept for 20 minutes.


I did Day 73 workout today because I am doing the Day 72 with Patrick tomorrow.
5 sets x failure of Triceps extension and 60 seconds bicycle were hard. My arms were shaking and my thighs were burning. Jumping and workout took 57 minutes today. 


OK, I can't keep my eyes open, I have to sleep now, Good night.







3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I was totally blasted after yesterday's workout. Legs shaking. Shoulders aching. Abs even wanted to give up. 'Twas good! :)

    Bring the pain of 60 second bicycles!! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't buy Dark mocha chip frappucchino & cherry pie at Starbucks anymore. So I allow myself on Green car !

    ReplyDelete