Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 62

Went to yoga class @beach this morning.

Yoga teacher took me and yoga class mate to her friends house with a gorgeous view. We saw a lot of Kilim. Some of them are over 100 years old. I enjoyed beautiful colors, such a detailed patterns, it would be nice to hang one on the wall or put on the floor. I liked the one but the price was little high.
We also went to the gallery. There was a back yard like a little forest and there was a table facing the forest. The owner served us some watermelon. I couldn't believe that such a place existed where just 1 minutes away from the main road.
At around 2 o'clock I became very hungry. I didn't want to eat out so I drove home.
I just wanted to eat my food !

I did my workout after a nap.
I aimed less than 1 hour again and did it. 57 minutes.
4 min. x 4 set jump is not as hard as before.
But it will be 5 minutes tomorrow !!!!!

I just finished the movie " A Knight's Tale".
Heath Ledger is so charming.  It makes me so sad that he does not exist in this world any more.

4 comments:

  1. Naoko I just looked at your pictures - your abs look fabulous! and, i can tell your legs have slimmed down a lot too. And your face is so bright and fresh! Looking wonderful all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elena is right! great abs NAOKO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad about Heath Ledger too. Funny how you can miss somebody you never knew! He really had a great presence on film.

    57 minutes way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you!!!

    Tara, I recently found out how great Heath Ledger was. I was watching several films like "10 Things I Hate About You" "Brokeback Mountain"
    "Lords to Dogtown" "Candy" "Casanova" etc. He can be a cute and charming young man and a really complicated sad man. I really think it's a great loss for the film industry. I wanted see him grow as an actor.

    ReplyDelete