Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 79

At the staff meeting there were free beer, wine, soft drinks.
And

So much food at 3:30 p.m.
I had some veggies and a kabob. I couldn't eat all the bread for my lunch and I wasn't really hungry. I don't know why I had a kabob. Free food is dangerous. I can resist cakes and cookies now.

I was tired from last night so that I took nap after I got home.
It was real challenge for me to do today's workout. I was really tired. But I did.

Students will be back tomorrow. I will meet my HR students tomorrow.
I'd better go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. This is what my office is like every day! Sometimes it's so easy to resist, sometimes it's hard. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, is there a teaching position open at your school? I want in. We can room together by the ocean. It'll be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No beer tastes better than a free beer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck as school starts. You start the year a NEW woman.

    ReplyDelete