Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 33 Reunion Day

I did the swimming first thing in the morning.
Then I went to my friend's birthday party for lunch. I had some tacos. 
I had a tiny bite of a birthday cake.

Then I went to see my friends from College for coffee.

And I went to the Junior High Reunion.
Quite a number of people came many of them are the first time after the graduation which means 37 years!!

Food there were either too salty or greasy. I ate some vegetables. I drank water all the time.
But the purpose is not to eat or get drunk, I wanted to see people that I haven't seen so many years so it was OK. It is amazing that I can put up with not eating even many dishes of food are in front of me and everyone is eating and drinking.

Oh but I am so tired talking to so many people in one day and I don't have any more energy left.

I have to go to bed.
I am dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment