Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 48

Yoga at the beach in the morning is great.
Then they serve breakfast at the beach house.
Breakfast used to be good..... actually it's not bad at all but I don't enjoy it anymore.
I'd like to prepare my own breakfast.
My stomach was kind of upset for a while.

I had proper lunch. Vegetables, grilled salmon, whole wheat bread.

I did my workout in the night.
It was hard. 2 minutes x 8 jumps was hard. Workout was hard.

I had my egg white, apple, yogurt, veggies.

Prepare food, eat properly push myself to do the workout.

2 comments:

  1. What did they serve at breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fried egg, salad with dressing, vegetable saute, sausage ( I gave it away ), white bread and coffee.
    It is not bad but because I only eat boiled eggs and steamed vegetables, anything with oil other than extra virgin oil don't get along with my stomach, I guess. And white bread does not taste good anymore.
    They used to serve fresh vegetables from the market in Kamakura and they were soooo good but the owner got busy this year.
    The owner is my friend so I will talk to him if I could bring my bread, boiled egg, steamed vegetable and just order coffee next weekend. I don't mind paying extra but it is so nice to have breakfast at the beach after Yoga lesson with everyone. It is my precious social occasion.

    ReplyDelete