Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 54

I woke up at 4:30 am and did my jump and workout at 5:00 am.
Took shower, ate boiled egg white and yogurt ( with a tiny bit of honey ).
Then I took my dog to the beach for Yoga class.
After the class is breakfast served by the beach house.
I gave my fried egg, ham and two pieces of french bread away and ate steamed veggies, boiled egg and two pieces of whole wheat bread I brought with me.
I know the owner of the the beach house and I pay for breakfast ( which is only 500 yen) so it's OK.
I just want to have a breakfast with my friends at the beach. It is so nice to have breakfast at ocean front.
And the conversation is very relaxed and interesting. I really like this time.
Yoga teacher is my friend and her husband, her son, and all the other people who know each other are there sharing the morning time.

No one was complaining jellyfish so they weren't in the sea this morning. I should have brought my bathing suit.


There is an old air conditioner in the dining room which was already in the house when I moved in.
I've never used it but it is unbearably hot and humid, I thought I should give it a try.

It worked perfectly !
So happy !


When I took my dog to the Vet., It was still muggy and sticky.


I am going to get up at 4:30 again tomorrow so I should go to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, momma! 4:30 AM, you're even more intense than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weoo eoo your posts make me joyfull

    ReplyDelete