Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 59

When I woke up, it was raining outside. It's been a while since last time we had rain.

I was stiff, and had a pain in my lower back again. Also I had a pain in the butt from V-sit.

I felt tired, lazy and unmotivated this morning.
I was going to do my workout but instead I read everyone's posts.
When I read Tara's post, I felt exactly the same.

In the afternoon, I still don't feel like doing the workout. I was extremely sleepy.
So I took a nap.

I was just sooooo tired. I drag myself to take my dog for a walk at 6:30 pm.

I did my jump and workout with Queen.

Doing Double Katana after Elevated triceps dip and Ski jump was hard. I could not pull my arms all the way up after 10 reps.
I am not good at Kung-fu sit ups. Sit ups were OK.

I'm done.

7 comments:

  1. haha atleast you can do the double katana . I honestly can't DO THAT THING. still... very weak triceps.

    it's hard week for us al at same time it feels, everything is getting so tough, 30 days, 30 days, we've been through 59

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing double katanas on my knees, as Patrick once suggested. I think I can move about an inch more than if I did them standing up!

    I hope I didn't start something negative here! You'll feel better tomorrow -- you're done with today's workout, at least!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt you started anything negative, Tara! I think we're all just tired and grouchy and we'll work through it!

    Double katanas kick my rear, too. I've been doing them on my knees and still hardcore failing. Feel better, beautiful Naoko!

    I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone !
    I was crying doing double katana, felt so frustrated. I will do them on my knees next time.
    Tara, you didn't start anything negative, it is getting tougher and tougher and we are coping with in our own styles.
    Actually, if there weren't your post I just quit workout and kept my feeling to myself. It is so nice that everybody is honest and we can support each other. I don't know how much I appreciate you !
    Thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep a good sense of humor and keep blogging it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think of all the stuff you can do....amazing. So much more than when you started. Progress is being made. Truly. Even the effort, the emotion all that is part of the progress.

    Dedication.
    Pride in your own choices.


    Life isn't easy. There you have it. Now we can get on with it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the all the responses to this post, Naoko! This is the beauty of the PCP - honesty in the face of difficulty, and the community that forms as a result.

    Also - had no idea we could do katanas on our knees! That is great news, since I can not really do any while standing. :)

    ReplyDelete