Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 40 another long day!

I woke up at 10:30 this morning. I slept 9 hours !!!
My friend Miki who is visiting NY with me woke me up and she went out for breakfast because she is leaving tomorrow and is anxious to enjoy NYC as much as possible.
It took me about 30 min. to get ready for jumping.
She came home when I was doing my workout.
She is quite impressed with me doing my workout even I am on vacation.
And she left for shopping befor I take shower.
When I left home to meet her was already 1:30. I went to Sacks 5th Ave. to see Miki then we went to Soho for late lunch. The Cafe we went offers Morrocan food. I had Somoked trout, lentil and avocado plate. It was good. trout was not too salty.  I like NYC because they offer food I can eat !
We walked and walked, went up and down the stairs of subway. But I did not get  so hungry.
A little after sun set, we went to the Top of the Rock. Both of us have been to NY many times but it was the first time to visit there. The view from the top was fantastic and it was not hot at all.  When we came downand we went to the Rockefeller Center Cafe. I had Lobster ( without butter and it was not salty so I hope it's OK with PCP diet ) Yes, I'm suppose to have egg white and apple......
I talked to Miki all about PCP and she was very much interested, so she might start from August.


I am going to see my former student tomorrow after maybe 18 years or so. She was a student when I was teaching at Middle School of American School In Japan.
I am very much looking forward to it.

OK I'd better go to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. Top of the Rock is one of my favorite places in NYC! Everybody wants to visit the Empire State Building but the lines are terrible and the observation deck actually feels claustrophobic to me. It's much faster to get to Top of the Rock and the roof deck is gorgeous -- plus you can see the beautiful Empire State Building!

    So glad you're enjoying your NYC visit and staying on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the top of the Empire State building at night when I was in NYC a few months back. Very beautiful.

    Traveling is such fun but also a great challenge in terms of diet! You are doing well to find what you need.. lobster..that sounds like a luscious good choice.

    ReplyDelete