Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 53 The hottest summer ever!

My air conditioner is out of order.

I tried to call the customer center many times the day before yesterday and did not get through. The heat waves are in Japan.
Never had this hot summer since I came to live here.
Every summer I use air conditioner maybe less than 10 times.

So I bought a new fan.
I ordered it through internet and it came the next day.
It is amazing !

I put ice packs in Japanese cotton towel called "TENUGUI" and wrap my neck around.
I put it around my dog's neck, too.
Poor my dog, it is too hot for her.



Also put a large ice pack in towel on the floor to make my feet cool.


Jumping and workout has to be early in the morning.
Otherwise I'll faint. It is dangerously hot.
The first 3 min. set was hard. I thought it is because of the beer I had for indulgence last night.
I can do without beer this summer.
And I don't need cakes.
I realized I am happy with the PCP diet.
What's gonna happen when we finished 90 days ?
I may not wish to go back to the normal diet.
What's gonna happen if we stop jumping and working out after 90 days ?
Will I miss jumping?



I went for a walk before 6:00 am this morning.
It was already hot.
My dog went in the sea to cool herself.
She and I used to swim together every morning. A lot of fun.
But she is 12 years old now so she does not want to go swimming anymore, just a dip.

As soon as I went in the water, I felt something on my leg.

Jellyfish!

I hate jellyfish! I always get stung by them and get red, itchy and nasty!!!
They are in the sea already.
It means I can't go swimming this summer.....
Even I swim with my wet suit on, they find my wrist or ankle to sting.
They are nasty.

2 comments:

  1. Your body and mind are changing at the fundamental level. Don't think to much, you'll have the answers to your questions about how you'll feel on Day 90 in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo, you can't swim and it's that hot! Tragic! Seriously, that sucks, Naoko. I'm going to a pool party tonight and can't wait to soak my body in a nice, cool pool. It's been so freakin' hot here, too! My cats lay around looking like your dog, but I'm a mean momma, I don't give them ice packs. :)

    ReplyDelete