Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 52 oh my god my age and indulgence

I am soon to be 53...


I had my indulgence today.

BEER AT THE BEACH!!




And I had marinated tuna, edamame and ratatouille.


It was good. Marinated tuna was with some onion and olives, edamame was not salty, raratouille was delicious. Good choice.


After I finished beer, I ordered sparkling water. Didn't want another glass of beer.


Then to the other beach house to have desert.


Iced cafe latte and a lemon tart. 


I shared a lemon tart with my friend.




It was too sweet. 




A lot of sugar in the lemon cream.




There were people from the sports club I used to go to.


It's a small town. 


People hang out at the beach day and night during the summer.


The reason I don't feel well is because of the lemon tart or ......


I should get up early tomorrow to burn what I ate today.



2 comments:

  1. You are NOT 52!! No way!!

    That looks like a wonderful indulgence. Especially the view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird how time passes...age is only a number. You are a spritely, fresh woman! And, on your way to being in the best condition EVAH! :)

    ReplyDelete