Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 39

Last night I had my indulgence at an Italian Restaurant with my friend.
I had a glass of Italian white wine and some antipastos, and we share a desert. I had one third of Semifred.
It was sooooo good!

I did my jump and workout first thing in the morning today.
Pistol squat and Creep gave me sore muscle.
I took shower and we went to have breafast at Zabar.
I ate my vegetable, yogurt and fruit at friend's house so I had a bagle and coffee.

Then we went to all over the places in NYC  including High Line, Chelsea Market, Union Square etc. until 5 pm.
Lunch was at Whole Foods Market. They have all kinds of salad so I was happy!

We went home and changed then went to Madison Square Garden for Lady Gaga's concert.
I enjoyed watching people at the concert. Some people's fashion was outrageous :)
And the concert was good. 20000 people were there and mostly very very young people !!!!
Dancers' dancing were just like workout and I thought about my sore muscle.

I just came home from the concert and extremely sleepy. I think I can sleep well tonight.

6 comments: