Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 43 Yes ! I met Elena!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, I met Elena today!!
She is a fabulous, gorgeous, sophisticated young lady !
She is a kind of a girl that I would like to ask for a date if I were a guy!!!
And I couldn't believe that we  met for the first time today !
We talked about the new workout menu and many other things. I thank PCP for making this happen.
I told Elena that how hard it was for me to jump for 2 minutes. I counted  and it was 300 jumps for my last set. I tripped several times for the first 4 sets so it was not over 2000 but defenitely more than 1500 !
Oh I love NYC ! Such an exciting place to be !  Thank you for makig time for me, Elana!

Today's workout was hard. 2 min x 7 jumps following floor jumps and my least favorite lunge..... I thought lunge is gone. Never come back to the menu but it's back.
I almost died before the end of the 4th set of 50 sec. plank.
I woke up at 8:00 am but I was too sleepy to start the workout right away and today's menu took longer.

I went to Harlem for the first time today. I saw the inside of the Apolo theater then visited the museum of the city of New York. then I met Elena!
For dinner I finally got together with Elisa. I came after she left for West Virginia to see her cousin's baby and her step mother's play and she came back to NY last night. I had a very pleasant stay in NYC because of her beautiful place and its location is perfect to go anywhere!
We talked and talked to catch up. The last time I saw her was last October and I wanted to tell her about PCP. She is doing the weight watcher so she was very much intersted.

It's my last night in NYC. I hate to leave but I am glad that I can go back to my normal routine.
I missed my dog every time I saw dogs on the street and even in Bergdorf Goodman !!
In order to spend longer in NYC, I have to live here with my dog!

It is getting late now. It's already 2:00 pm in Japan. When I get home it will be Thursday afternoon.
So I must do my workout befor I leave which means I have to wake up at 6:30 am.

4 comments:

  1. This is the most RL connected PCP group ever. Good for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life connection. RL.

    I am so glad you got to meet Elena. Isn't she great? Funny how connected we felt. This internet thing, as much as people roll their eyes, does bring together people of like minds. (And bodies)

    I'm looking forward to my next NYC visit. The city throbs with energy.
    And salt and sugar and sound.

    The bathrooms in the park aren't that bad... I went last time I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, I'm considering a trip just b/c I feel like I HAVE to meet Elena now. Peer pressure!

    So, glad you're enjoying NY, Naoko. Mind of body for the planks, mind over body!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having such an amazing trip -- seeing some things that lots of visitors never get to see.

    Planks are still really, really difficult for me, too. I feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out of my head.

    Good luck with traveling and getting back on track when you get home!

    ReplyDelete