Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 58

So I played Queen's "Jazz" while jumping and doing my workout.

"Play aggressive music with a beat to get you into the groove." worked!

Especially "Mustapha"'s rhythm is perfect for jumping.
First set sucked so I did the extra set.

While I was sweating ( even in air conditioned room ), my dog was relaxing,

She makes me smile.

In the evening, I went to the beach to see the fire works. I ordered sparkling water but they gave me a tonic water which I sipped and was  sweet so I threw it away. I could order sparkling water at any restaurant in NYC, but here in Japan, it is not so popular, I guess. 
The beach was crowded, kids were running around and adults were drinking and talking in a loud voice. 



I went home as soon as the fire works was finished to have may evening snack.
 I put Tandoori Curry powder in yogurt to eat with my veggies. It was good. 
Ingredients: Dry ginger, garlic powder, cinnamon, cassia cloves, black pepper, red chilles, nutmeg, mace




2 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable! When it's hot like this, that's exactly how my cat sleeps, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, my dog wipes her face with her paws and lick them... like cats ??

    ReplyDelete