Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 55 This morning I woke up with this feeling



This morning I woke up with this feeling

I did not now how to deal with 

And so I just decided to myself

I'd hide it to myself 

And never talk about it 

And did not go and shout it

when I have this pain in the back

I think I've a pain in the back
I think I've a pain in the back
I think I've a pain in the back

So what am I so afraid of 

I'm afraid so that I'm not sure of

A pain there is no cure for 

I think I've a  pain in the back

Isn't that what life is made of ?


Though it worries me to say


That I have felt this way before...




This is the song ( I change the words a bit ) from the program I was crazy about when I think I was in Junior High.





Anyway...


I'm not really sure what the causes of this lower back pain I have.

Maybe it is because I slept on futon last night. 

My bed is on the 2nd floor that the air conditioner is not working. 


So I decided to sleep in the 1st floor.

I did not want to admit that I have this pain 


so that I did my jumps and workout.

I tripped several times.  

I had a pain while jumping


But I ignored them.


Workout was OK.


I did less reps for incline pull up.




AND

I went to Yoga class. 


Because I wanted have breakfast with my friends !!


I brought my veggies, boiled egg and whole wheat bread.


During yoga class,

Some poses gave me sharp pain 


But I ignored them.




I hope the pain goes away.


5 comments:

  1. I hope the pain goes away soon! lower back pain is a bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's figure it out on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the pain goes away, too! Sending you healing vibes, m'lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are my age!!! I know that song - from my youth.... Stretch? Take hot bath???

    Hope you feel better asap.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Deb, I was waiting for your comment ! I knew you know this song !

    Bending over is not good. I am scared whenever I try to bend over.

    Creep when I vacuum clean make a lot of sense, ha ha.

    I think I need to stretch more.
    Need more muscle to protect my lower back.

    ReplyDelete