Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 51 Boiling hot !


My lunch today. I love my veggies with cottage cheese and chicken. 

My air conditioner is not working.
I took the filters out to clean it. First vacuum cleaned them but did not clean completely so I washed them. And I put them back but it did not work.
I was sweating throughout the day today.  Usually I don't need to use air conditioner because of the breeze from the sea but this year is different. Rainy season is over earlier than usual and it is like mid summer weather already.

Luckily I did my workout in the early morning. I did the 3 min. x 5 sets jumps OK. Once I know I can do it, it is no longer so painful. It's all mental. 

I went to the beach house called "Blue Moon" tonight with my friend. I had a tomato and veggie tacos.
I told them not to put any sauce nor salt on my tomato. But it came with mustard. Never had tomato with mustard.   



3 comments:

  1. Tomato with mustard, weird.

    I'm sweatin' with you here in Florida. No afternoon showers for the past few days. Ah, summertime! Maybe we can think of it as pushing out all toxins quicker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum your lunch look de-lish! ooh i can see your abs, looking great!

    ReplyDelete