Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 38 Long day

I'm in NYC now.
Writing this from my friend's place.
It is not as hot as I thought.
My friend Elisa is away until Monday so her boyfriend Victor took care of me. He took me to the grocery shopping and helped me doing the workout.
He once was a professional football plalyer and he's incredibly fit for his age ( he's in his 60's).
He cheered me through the workout and hold my resistant band while I was doing the show-off and ski jump. He also timed for me so I couldn't cheat. I think I did well  with little sleep in the air plane.
I took shower and I'm a new woman now !
I boiled eggs and ate my apple.
I am going to eat out.....it is going to be just vegetable for me though.

3 comments:

  1. You are looking great Naoko! have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your vacation.
    That is great that you have a fitness helper while you are there!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time in NYC!! I love that city so much.

    ReplyDelete